Many construction and field services operations use Excel and paper timesheets to track equipment, materials, expenses, incidents, notes and logs.
These sheets are difficult to consolidate, have limited reporting access, and require double data entry to integrate with third party systems.
Pacific Timesheet Field Documentation automates expenses, assets and log tracking:
- Streamlines data capture.
- Automates submissions and approvals.
- Automates client review and approvals.
- Allows superintendent, administrative and management users to view data in real time.
- Alls project accounting, accounting and payroll staff to speed up their review of timesheet data.
- Automates electronic transfer of data to third party systems.
- Significantly enhances data security using Single Sign-On and user security permissions.
Field Documentation features track equipment, materials and expenses such as employee mileage, per diem or job expenses such as job materials purchases. Foremen can track daily activities using Tool Talks, Safety Checks, and Foreman Logs. Incident Logs track worker injuries, accidents or equipment damage. You can also easily attach Images and documents and to any entry or log.
Field Documentation types:
- Tool Talks / Safety Checks
- Equipment tracking
- Materials tracking
- Incident Logs
- Foreman Logs
- Custom Types
Links to more articles:
- Pacific Crew Tutorial
- How Does a Foreman Track Crew Time in a Mobile Device
- How do I edit incident types?
- How do I add a new asset or log?