How does a foreman track crew time in a mobile device?
A field manager responsible for entering crew timesheet data, such as a foreman, can track labor hours using a mobile device (iPhone or Android) by:
- Opening a mobile device browser and navigating to the following URL:
where the subdomain is your assigned company subdomain such as companyxyz.
- This URL will take the user to a login page.
- Log in normally by entering user name and password.
- Once in, note that there will be a crew pick list to select the crew to enter hours for.
- Use the Bulk time entry for mobile time entry.
- Click on "Bulk Entry"
- Put a check next to the employees you want to enter time for.
- Click "Okay" to move to the next screen.
- Complete the details of the time entry, including job, task, etc.
- Click "Okay"
- As a result the system will distribute this bulk time entry hours to each of the employees selected.