How do I enable multiple currencies?
Pacific Timesheet allows you to enable and use an unlimited number of currencies for expense management, materials tracking, equipment tracking and production tracking.
To enable the currencies you want to use:
- Navigate to System>General>System Options
- Select which currencies for you organization.
- Once you enabled currencies, they will be available in lists of enabled currencies for users to choose when recording expense or asset tracking entries.
- To simplify data entry for your users enable only the currency types needed.
- Enabling or disabling currencies will not affect any previously entered data: this setting only alters the list of currency types a user can select when entering, say, and expense entry in a local currency.