How do I report on timesheet data by days, weeks, months, quarters or years?
- Navigate to Admin>Reports>Other Reports>Hours Summary Report - Columnar format
- Click on the + button to create a report from this template.
- Set the Reporting Period using the preset date ranges
- Set the Report Interval to Daily, Monthly, Quarterly, or Yearly
- Set the Interval Format to Columns or Rows based upon the output format you want.
Set the Report Columns by clicking the + button. For example, you can add employee, project, task by clicking on the + button and clicking on the list item you want to add as a report column. Select the items you want to remove and click the - button
Move Report Columns by clicking them and dragging them up or down. From top to bottom will render from left to right in the final report.
Enable Subtotal Columns for report columns by placing and check next to the item.
Set Summarize to render All Hours and Amounts, Work Hours, Leave and Exception Hours, or Amounts.
- Enable Submitted filter by setting it to Any, Open or Submitted.
Set normal reporting properties like Title and Security to publish the report for use by employees with certain security permissions.