You can centrally enable the pay codes that you want available for editing by users using Pacific Timesheet mobile apps.
To do this:
- Navigate to System>System Settings>Mobile App Options.
- Note that each active Leave and Exception pay code (e.g. Holiday, Vacation, Per Diem, etc.) will be displayed with a checkbox.
- Enabled the Leave and Exception pay codes you want to allow users to edit on mobile apps.
- If you want Scheduled Leave (e.g. approved Leave Requests or scheduled Holidays) to not be edited by users using mobile apps, do not enable those pay codes for editing.
- If you do not use Leave Requests or have Scheduled Leave features, you might enable these pay codes for editing by mobile app users in the field.
Note that any changes to these settings will be automatically picked up by the mobile app the next time it connects and downloads the latest list of active projects, etc.