Pacific Timesheet now supports connecting to Microsoft OneDrive cloud drives for both auto-imports and auto-exports.
You can configure your auto-exports and auto-imports to use any personal or OneDrive for business account. You can create your OneDrive connections by:
- Logging in as an administrator and navigating to the System > General > Data Integration page.
- Then click the 'Data Connections' link at the bottom of the page.
- Once there click the 'Add Microsoft OneDrive Connection' button at the bottom of the list of connections.
- You can then enter the appropriate OneDrive credentials (user account and password)
- Once you have successfully authenticated, your connection will show up in the Data Connections list.
- You can then access this connection from any of the auto-export or auto-import configurations on the Data Integrations page.