How do I configure Timesheet Due and Timesheet Late notices?
- The Timesheet Due and Timesheet Late notices will go out at the time you set in the user’s local time zone.
- In this way, if users’ have different time zones, these notices will go out at different times accordingly.
- These notices set as an offset to the end of the user’s template time period, e.g. on the last day of period, 1 day before, 2 days before, 1 day after, 2 days after, etc.
- For example, this offset setting can be:
- “1 after last day of period” at 9:00AM.
- For Weekly time period that ends on Sunday, the Timesheet Due notice would go out at 9:00AM Monday morning.
- These notices will only go out to active user’s who have an existing timesheet in the system.
- Remember, user timesheets are created only when users are active and when they have a timesheet template assigned to them in their employee profile. If these conditions are not met, they will not receive these notices.
- A Timesheet Late notice will be sent only if the user's timesheet is unsubmitted at the notice deadline.
Steps to Configure
- Decide when you want the Timesheet Due and Timesheet Late notices to go out and set those times.
- Note that you want the Timesheet Due to go out before the Timesheet Late notice.
- Then enable the notices.
- Once you enable the Timesheet Due notice, it will go out to the same group of users as the Timesheet Late notice.
Note that you can setup these notices in any combination:
- Timesheet Due enabled only
- Timesheet Late enabled only
- Timesheet Due and Timesheet Late enabled