How do I Request Mobile Website for iPad Safari?
Previously iPad Safari would default to the "Mobile Website" setting, which is the best setting for Pacific Timesheet's Crew Timesheet, My Timesheet and other features. In the iPadOS, that starts with IOS 13, Apple has upgraded Safari so that it now automatically defaults to the "Desktop Website" setting.
Pacific Timesheet's pick lists operate best under the old Mobile Website setting.
How to set iPad Safari to the Mobile Website setting
Use these instructions to permanently reset your IOS Safari browser back to the Mobile Website setting.
- Open Pacific Timesheet on Safari on your iPad.
- On the far left of the of the address bar, tap on AA
- In the View picklist, tap "Request Mobile Website"
- Now your Crew Timesheet will render in the Mobile Website mode. Picklists will and selectors will now operate as before.
- Note that on your device, iPad>Settings>Request Desktop Website settings will be disabled.
- Going forward your iPad will default Pacific Timesheet to the Mobile Website setting removing any issues caused by the Desktop Website setting.