The Pacific Timesheet Help Center is an extensive support portal where you can search our knowledge base, follow categories and content articles of interest, and log and monitor cases and requests.
Creating Your Account
Creating your Help Center account gives you several advantages:
- You can track your request's status.
- Add notes, comments, images or documents to a request.
- Follow knowledge base categories or articles.
Creating your new account:
- In the upper right of Help Center, click on Sign In.
- Where you see "New to Pacific Timesheet?" click on Sign up
- Complete the form and click on "Sign Up.
If you've provided your email address to Help Center before, or you've forgotten your password, next to "Have you emailed us?" click on Get a password
Finding information in the Help Center
You can find information in the knowledge base using search. Search results display in a knowledge base results column.
From the main page, you can also drill into and search the Knowledge base.
Getting around the knowledge base
The Pacific Timesheet knowledge base consists of categories that contain articles.
You can search the knowledge base or browse categories and articles. Use the breadcrumbs in the upper left of every page to get back to the Help Center home page or to a parent section or category. Within articles, there will be links to other helpful articles. On the Help Center main page there will also be links to browse recently viewed articles, related articles, or promoted articles. You can subscribe to categories or articles.
How to follow knowledge base content
You can follow categories and articles in the knowledge base. When following any content, you are subscribing to it, so that you will be notified by email when new articles are added or article updates are published.
You can stop following content at any time by clicking on the Unfollow button on the content. You can also view content you're following centrally in one place and manage your subscriptions there.
In the knowledge base, you can follow a section or article. You cannot, however, follow entire categories. In the community, you can follow topics and posts. The Help Center will not notify you about updates to articles or posts.
To follow a section or topic
- Navigate to that section or topic.
- Click Follow, then choose that you want notifications for new articles/posts or for new articles/posts and comments.
You will receive email notices for new content and comments only in the section or topic you follow.
To follow articles
- Navigate to the article.
- Click Follow, then choose notifications for only new articles/posts or for all new articles/posts and all comments.
You will then receive email notices for any new comments on the article or post.
How to unfollow content
You can unfollow content any time. You can also modify your subscription to sections and topics. For example you might want to notices for new articles/posts only but not comments. Or you can do the reverse, unfollow new articles but maintain notices on comments to older sections and topics.
- In the section or topic, click Following, then select Unfollow.
- In the article, click Following.
The button changes to Unfollow to show you no longer follow the article.
View and manage content subscriptions
If you are signed in as an end-user you can view and modify your subscriptions in one place. .
To manage subscriptions
- Click your profile icon, and then click My activities.
- Click Following.
- Make any changes to your subscriptions.
- Unsubscribing removes the subscription from the page.
Editing the description in your Help Center profile
You can edit your Help Center profile from any Help Center page to change your description.
To edit your profile
- Click your profile icon on the upper-right side of any Help Center page, and then click My profile to display your profile.
- In your profile, click Edit profile.
- Enter text in the Description field, then click Update.
You cannot edit your name, avatar, phone number, or email address here. That information is set in your user profile, which you can edit by clicking your user profile icon in the top-right corner, then clicking View profile page.
By clicking on Submit a Request in the upper right hand corner of any Help Center screen, you can log a question, request or case.
- If you are already logged in you do not need to enter your email address.
- Enter a Subject.
- Enter a detailed description.
- Add any import files or images.
- Submit the request.
Tracking your requests
- To monitor or update your requests, navigate to your Account Name in the upper right hand corner, click on the list widget, and then My Activities.
- You will see a list of all your requests.
- Click on and drill into any request to "Add to the conversation"
- Note that you can add a new file or image with these comments, or
- You can mark the case as Solved.