How do I setup an expense sheet entry template?
Pacific Timesheet allows you to track expense sheets which the configuration of an expense sheet template. An expense template defines the type and layout of expense sheets.
Steps to Setting Up an Expense Sheet Template
- Navigate to the Expenses tab. This might be a standalone top-level system tab, or a sub-tab of an Assets and Logs tab for construction and fields services systems.
- A system enabled for Expense Sheets will default to the expense sheet view on the main expenses tab page.
- The system navigation breadcrumb should display as >> Expenses >> Expense Sheets >>.
- To configure the fields on an expense sheet, select the blue drop down arrow and click on Options. The navigation breadcrumb should display as >> Expense Sheets >> Sheet Options
- By default, the system will display the following enabled fields:
- You can enable additional fields by checking the checkbox next to each field name.
- You can also change the display order of each field by clicking, holding and dragging the field up or down into the desired position in the list. List items ordered top to bottom will display from left to right in laptop/desktop browser views, and will display top to bottom in the app view.
- You can modify expense entry custom fields by clicking on the "Configure Entry Fields" link.
To learn how to setup expense entry templates, see How do configure expense entry fields and templates?