Why can't users see data in their reports?
Inspect the user's security permission:
- Navigate to System>Security>Security Permissions.
- Select the user's security permission.
- If Can Report is not enabled for these key objects, edit the security permission and enable the Can Report permissions the user will need.
- Note that next to Can Report is All and Limited.
- For a user with unlimited reporting rights, enable All.
- For users with limited reporting rights, enable Limited.
- Limited settings will look to other areas of the system where the user has been granted rights using this security permission, e.g. you might have assigned John Smith to Project 1 with the Security Permission "Project Manager" which gives him permission Can Report Limited.
- IT's the combination of the Project Manager security permission and assigning John Smith to have this permission on Project 1 gives him the right to report on Project 1 data.