If the Timesheet Exported flag becomes unchecked, why does this happen?
After exporting or processing timesheets, the system marks each entry as exported. If an approver or admin unapproves, unsubmits and edits an entry the exported flag for the entire timesheet on the Timesheets or Approvals tab will be removed. You can troubleshoot to find which entry flag has been removed by running a custom timesheet details report that included the field showing the exported flags. You can also enable the Approvals or Timesheets tabs to show the various Export statuses.
- Navigate to Admin>Timesheets>Tools>Options
- Review the list of dashboard fields and enable the Exports field.
- The dashboard will now show an Export column with the export status of each timesheet. This will show unflagged or unmarked timesheets because they will have no check mark.
- Exported timesheets will have a check mark.
- Hover your mouse over that tool tip to see the time/date stamp of any export event.